Nov 17, 2007 #481 cougar32d Airman 1st Class 256 1 Joined Oct 13, 2006 Location san antonio texas ummm...huh, nope not me. TPBM like his own B.O
Nov 17, 2007 #482 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. I don't like anyone's B.O. ..... especially mine ! TPBM likes raw oysters.... Charles
Nov 17, 2007 #483 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... WHAT!? YUCH! TPBM thinks todays reality shows are crap and a waste of time and money...
Nov 17, 2007 #484 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,762 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl Yep, it's just plain stupid TPBM thinks there's no fun on TV anymore
Nov 17, 2007 #485 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. I'm not into comedy's at all. I think Lucy was the greatest comedian there ever was, but I couldn't stand her... TPBM likes travelogs.... Charles
I'm not into comedy's at all. I think Lucy was the greatest comedian there ever was, but I couldn't stand her... TPBM likes travelogs.... Charles
Nov 18, 2007 #486 Aussie1001 Staff Sergeant 842 4 Joined Jul 13, 2007 Location Queensland- Australia Yes they can be very interesting and descriptive. TPBM is going to provide me with a proxy that will get me around the schools firewall... PLEASE
Yes they can be very interesting and descriptive. TPBM is going to provide me with a proxy that will get me around the schools firewall... PLEASE
Nov 19, 2007 #487 Bf109_g Senior Airman 634 1 Joined Aug 11, 2006 Location New Zealand Uh, sorry Aussie, I can't do that. TPBM can provide a proxy for Aussie1001.
Nov 19, 2007 #488 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nope....have no idea.. TPBM is looking at a quiet week at work....
Nov 19, 2007 #489 Soundbreaker Welch? Tech Sergeant 1,742 10 Joined Feb 8, 2006 Location Colorado, USA I suppose so. TPBM wants to win a prize on his french fries. from a Fast Food Contest.
Nov 19, 2007 #490 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,222 1,874 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Nope, French Fries are a big no no on my diet plan. TPBM thinks they are Gods gift to Women, but they keep getting returned for a refund.
Nope, French Fries are a big no no on my diet plan. TPBM thinks they are Gods gift to Women, but they keep getting returned for a refund.
Nov 19, 2007 #491 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Nope I do not think that but then again I never have had a problem getting women and my wife certainly does not think I am that bad. TPBM has recently been rejected by a woman.
Nope I do not think that but then again I never have had a problem getting women and my wife certainly does not think I am that bad. TPBM has recently been rejected by a woman.
Nov 19, 2007 #492 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Nope.... TPBM is a mountain man....
Nov 19, 2007 #493 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. No... havn't been to the mountains in years... TPBM is a newly-wed.... Charles
Nov 19, 2007 #494 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I wish..... TPBM has something Japanese and it's on two wheels...
Nov 19, 2007 #495 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Nope I would never buy an overpriced Japanese Rice Burning Crotch Rocket! TPBM is a real man and likes Harley and Choppers.
Nope I would never buy an overpriced Japanese Rice Burning Crotch Rocket! TPBM is a real man and likes Harley and Choppers.
Nov 19, 2007 #496 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. I like to look at them. Note: I have never been on a motorcycle in my life ! TPBM sez I don't know what I'm missing ...... Charles
I like to look at them. Note: I have never been on a motorcycle in my life ! TPBM sez I don't know what I'm missing ...... Charles
Nov 19, 2007 #497 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany You dont know what you have been missing. TPBM will tell me about a good new Airbrush to buy.
Nov 19, 2007 #498 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I wouldn't know mate....if I ever get to own one it'll be either an classic Indian, H-D, BSA, Triumph or Norton....no japs here..... TPBM have seen Ramchargers and Golden Commandos "live".
I wouldn't know mate....if I ever get to own one it'll be either an classic Indian, H-D, BSA, Triumph or Norton....no japs here..... TPBM have seen Ramchargers and Golden Commandos "live".
Nov 19, 2007 #499 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... DARN! Adler..... I'd probably buy the Iwata HP-CS myself.... Same as before: TPBM have seen Ramchargers and Golden Commandos "live".
DARN! Adler..... I'd probably buy the Iwata HP-CS myself.... Same as before: TPBM have seen Ramchargers and Golden Commandos "live".
Nov 19, 2007 #500 Aussie1001 Staff Sergeant 842 4 Joined Jul 13, 2007 Location Queensland- Australia Nope..... TPBM like jappanese bikes and more importantly likes motorcross.