The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i love riding motorcycles and motocross.

TPBM have his own motorcycle.
 
Only in my tub.....:lol:

TPBM is at the crossroads when it comes to decide what he/she wants to do with their life....
 
Indeed I do....

TPBM likes chess.
 
Yes, I do..... when I was in Jr. High I was quite good..... altho I lost the
state championship to a Filipino in the blink of an eye.

TPBM likes to watch....
 
Well, if you want him, I don't care :lol:

TPBM isn't interested in American politics
 
Nope but sometimes I would like to punch my co workers.

TPBM has a cold at the moment and it is pissing them off.
 
Make some tea, put a table spoon of honey in it and put a shot of your favorite whiskey. Drink said tea and then get under your covers and go to sleep you. You will sweat it out and feel like a new man.

TPBM just dropped a few hundred dollars on Christmas gifts.
 
Nope, but I did on Sinterklaas, christmas will be later.

TPBM gets tired of all those presents
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back