The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a dork who can not even realize that this thread is not the place for my stupid rants.

Please forgive me since I did not take my medicine this morning.

Mr. "true chistian", nice you have an opinion, although I sense that your mind somewhat deteriorated. Calling yourself "true christian", generalising and preferring to bomb innocent people is a contradiction which you no doubt are not able to see. I still think they shouldn't have an internet connection in a mental institution. But, you're destroying the thread, post this **** where I cannot see it, please.

Matt, what's a coriolis effect?

TPBM will explain

Its the gravitational effect that causes your toilet water to rotate a certain direction, depending upon which hemisphere of the earth you live in.

TPBM never thought about the coriolis effect before. And only toilet water?

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM??? Dude, did you take your meds today!

Maybe a little of this Joe

Darn I missed something.....

It seems like our beloved TC....."if brains were gasoline, he wouldn't have enough to drive a di-nky car around the inside of a cheerio", has posted something clever again...

TPBM is getting p off with all the waste of space caracters posting here now...

Ban that jackoff Adler. I don't think in the history of this thread that it has been interrupted more often than from this kickstand.

TPBM agrees.

%$#ing lowlife scumbag, $hit for brains genetic cesspool rejects should focus their energy someplace where they are wanted, like sperm bank receptacles, urinal cakes, spittoons, and bed pans.

TPBM is enjoying a quiet and peaceful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread