The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donno about any vehicles, but I think there is a logical explanation for the
"happenings" in the Bermuda Triangle.

TPBM doesn't know what to get "her" for Christmas...

Charles
 
Tep, I sure do. I think there are more vehicles missing in the huge potholes in roads in Minnesota than any Bermuda Triagle.

TPBM knows someone that has seen a Bigfoot.
 
Afraid not....

TPBM likes to do crossword puzzles....

Charles
 
I wish I could, Heinz :D

TPBM is going to have a photo taken with Santa.
 
Just as Eddie Cochran sings.....:lol:

TPBM is already fed up with all the Christmas hysteria....
 
Neds?
I'm going to join the Military when I leave school anyway, but that isn't a bad idea, Lucky13.
TPBM can explain to me what a ned is
 
Mate i don't fit into the religious catogory and therefore do not attend church. It's not for me i used to when i was young however when i went to school and found out about science the answers it gave me were of more satisfaction than the answers the church did.
 
A life story isn't needed :lol:

I guess I'll pick it up again.


TPBM has christmas lights up on their house...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back