The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice! Gotta justify it a bit though with the Mrs. by finishing some of the ones stacked up in the cupboard first!

TPBM prefers 'flying' models to dust-collectors

Nope, got lost in the mountains of Colorado once though. Not too fun, feet were blistered from walking.

TPBM thinks it's foolish to leave your fanny pack with compass in it back at basecamp!!!

Not in my car, but you can bet I'll have one in my pant's pocket in the future in case I forget the pack at camp again.

TPBM thinks theAmerican Gladiator television show should have been left dead and buried!!!

What is it still on? They broadcasted a few shows here about 15 or so years ago, it never returned.

TPBM thinks (like me) that the US has too many channels on TV and not enough good programs to fill them.

TRy to, sometimes don't. There is a reason American Gladiator went off the air in the first place, it's called lack of viewers. I suspect that once the writers strike is over it AG will be gone again.

TPGM thinks sitting in front of the Tube is mostly a vast waste of time.

I like my TV. History channel, discovery channel, sports. Most sitcoms blow. And I have to admit, I'm a reality show junkie. Amazing Race, Survivor, Home Improvement Extreme Edition, American Idol.

TPBM likes American Idol.

Yep, gonna take a hour long one after work at the indoor track. Can't wait until spring when I can do proper hikes in the the park.

TPBM uses snowshoes regularly.

You got it ! Shazam (or Shazaam) would turn the crippled paper boy, Billy
Batson into the crime fighting Capt. Marvel. Good show, Matt.
I'm proud of you !

TPBM is proud of Matt, too...

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread