The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no bugs collected snakes and lizards even had apet rattlesnake for 4 years

TPBM has never seen a western rattlesnake

I do believe that means to split an arrow (in the target) with your arrow.
Young Robin was good at that....

TPBM likes old movies....

Charles

Arse = Backsides. Green Bay Packers are a National Football League Team playing for the chance to go to the Superbowl this weekend. And I'd like to see them loose in a bad way.

TPBM is only a few hours away from having two days off from work.

Without a doubt. May be a Noon sleep in with how bad my back and legs have been aching the last couple days.

TPBM hsa more aches and pains than he wants to admit to.

10 years ago had 3 operations on my right shoulder. Before that had one more to re-attach my diaphram, lacerated spleen, put the stomach back in it's proper place, collapsed lung, broken ribs and toes. I think if had enough cutting for my lifetime.
No Charles I am not a fitness nut, but I do like to hike in the woods to get exercise. Do not like the treadmill or stair climber, but force myself to get on them.

TPBM thinks sphincter replacement surgery is a schmitty situation .

No, not if Matt was serious about it. Sounds extremely painfulNimbus 2000 was the broom Harry Potter flew in the movies wasn't it?

TPBM has a pet dog and treats it like he would his children.

Nope sure haven't... thank the Lord. And I was not kidding about the Ahole thing. Had an anal fissure that required surgery. Cripes that hurt let me tell you.

TPBM has erectile problems.

Nope I surely do not. Was not poking fun of your operation, I can imagine how much that would have hurt. The Nimbus 2000 part had me wondering if you were serious about it though.

TPBM has been in a non-alchohol induced coma.

Nope. And no offense was taken Busksnort. Its all good.

TPBM wants hashbrowns for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back