The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I don't watch much racing so I'm in the dark.

TPBM will explain and also tell us what he wants for breakfast two days from now.
 
Quite easy to do, Mate. I never eat breakfast. Two cups of coffee in
the morning and I'm good to go til lunchtime. I have a quirky stomach...
if I eat in the morning I get sick....

TPBM is going out for brunch, after church, tomorrow.

Charles
 
nope

TPBM does though
 
Have no clue what you said mate.

TPBM will be so kind to explain it to me.
 
Cheese doodles are a snack like potatoe chips. BBQ is barbeque sauce for cooking on a grill. Kinda disgusting together.

TPBM has the piles.
 
"Piles" is a slang term for hemerorids... We use to say enlisted men have
hemerorids, but officer's never got them.... they were perfect @ssholes.

TPBM has a big day planned for tomorrow....

Charles
 
here......

TPBM will explain the physics of a corndog.
 

Attachments

  • 685px-PENROSE2.png
    685px-PENROSE2.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 95
I thought a corndog was something to eat, that you got at a carnival or fair.
Now, a black hole is something in outer space... things go in, nothing comes out.

TPBM thinks it's time to change the subject....

Charles
 
Its quite nice.


TPBM has a new office....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back