The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoke, very bad one.

TPBM has a another one he would love to share.
 
Wont say I am one, but I know my PC and how to work it and how to fix small stuff.

TPBM loves strategy games.
 
No that is just not right at all. Supposedly it break down the head of the beer, that's half the fun. Duggy of mine once poured salt onto the head of a Guinness I had poured for him. I almost had to kick his backside. Did not work with the nitrogen bubbles.

TPBM wishes he had a pint of Guinness right now, I sure do!!!
 
No thank you for now, I wont have a cent left of my pay, I do not have enough of it for myself at the moment.

TPBM loves his kids, but sometimes he/she wants to just wish they can vanish.
 
I love my kids like crazy, and I never wish that. I don't get to see them enough with being divorced.

TPBM has a pilots license.
 
Wish i did i had to fight just to drive a car the bastards said i was too reckless, cant help if that jump in the road looked fun :oops:


TPBM is gonna have pizza tonight cause i am
 
Leftover day?

TPBM spend more time on the "BREAKING NEWS" thread than anywhere else here on the forum...
 
Not really, most of the stuff in there I can't see from work. I lot of pic'sin other sections I can't see either.... guess it's the company software.

TPBM watched the Democratic debate, last night...

Charles
 
Lets's just say I am concerned. My 401k has been working for well over
25 years. I've been on the roller coaster a couple of times, but it works
out in the long term.

TPBM is already financially secure....

Charles
 
Well, I tend to not take any risks. It doesn't make me rich, but doesn't make me poor eaither :lol: and I don't care about the stockmarket, it'll pass, just like the last time.

TPBM is annoyed with the americans because of their stupid banks, causing a worldwide financial crisis.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back