The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
neither do I aggie

But TPBM has something
 
Nope, don't hand with that crowd, try to stear clear of the areas they hang in as well.

TPBM is considering getting a Conceal Carry Permit as I am.
 
Got a Belgian manufactured German .38 that my father took from a prisoner at the Battle of the Bulge.

TPBM prefers rifles to handguns.

TO
 
Yes, but I would still like to have a nice custom made 1911 someday. Still would rather shoot my Longbow or Recurve though.

TPBM shoots in High Power Rifle competitions, maybe someone with the # 308 in his screen name?
 
Nope, don't care for guns

TPBM thinks guns are necessairy to survive in the cruel world
 
Nope. I can hear the ladies now asking "Is that a MG42 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me"?

TPBM thinks that comment was totally inappropriate.
 
Me Buck clashed

I would not say "crazy" by anyone who carries an un-loaded weapon is
asking for trouble..... lots of trouble !

TPBM agrees...

Charles
 
Correct.

TPBM has seen, or knows someone who has seen "Nessie".

TO
 
Nope, but I once knew a guy that swore he saw a Bigfoot monster on his property in northern Minnesota.

TPBM would like to see a Bigfoot someday.
 
No thank you. I've been in the deep mountain woods alone. That's scary enough.

TPBM wouldn't dream of going into the mountains alone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back