The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, but I love outdoors and camping

TPBM goes deer hunting
 
Been waiting since sunday night

TPBM is looking forward to going home
 
Yes I am. Tomorrow night is Powerball lottery night so hope I don't have to come to work on Thursday.

TPBM has some nasty cold weather moving into his neighborhood.
 
Nope. Don't like sand in my crotch.

TPBM attends lots of parties.
 
Yep, I sure do. I'm terrible for setting up Dentist appt.'s. Afraid at what he's gonna find since it's been too long since I've gone to one;(

TPBM has had multiple surgeries and has the scars to prove it.
 
Nope, never been cut open like that.

TPBM is a brain surgeon
 
No, I only have internet at work, so I'm lucky enough if I have time to access this one.

(I like your Mig-29 pic, Alloy!)

TPBM would love to fly a Mig 29
 
I donno about jealous, but I do envy their craftsmanship. Lots of good work
there.

TPBM needs to go to their hobby shop, today....

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back