The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me mate i do know what vegimite is it looks like road base and tastes like poo.
:)
TPBM knows what vegimite is
I'm sorry to hear that about your friend charles.
 
Vegemite ? Promite ? I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Thanks to all for the kind works about Chuck. He will be missed.

TPBM will explain about Vegemite and Promite...

Charles
 
Sorry Mr C.....haven't got a clue.

TPBM will explain.
 
Coffee son, coffee.....

Well..... :lol:

TPBM is a fan off Blackadder....
 
Oh most definately but like him better as Mr. Bean. The Christmas show in the store is hillarious!!!

TPBM likes the Biggest Loser.
 
Yes. Kawasaki Ninja

TPBM doesn't have a motorcycle, but wants one.
 
I've never been on a train. Amtrac trains here in the states tend to fall off the tracks.

TPBM has been on a cruise.
 
I sure have....

TPBM thinks like me, that Gil Elvgren is THE best pinup artist ever....

Gil Elvgren's, Over Exposure
KBS-ELVGREN-OverExposure-1959-LG.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back