The Person Below Me (TPBM) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, Mon Ami, it's only 9:30 AM here. I am having an egg biscuit from Hardee's, tho.

TPBM has never spent a night in a botel [hotel at a marina].

Charles

Nope, don't do that here in Minnesota anymore, not since the Jesse Ventura Governorship.

TPBM keeps his retirement money in a pillow case or jar buried in the back yard.

Nope, moving season is winding down, maybe one more trimming before the first freeze.
Can't imagine not owning a Grill, that's just not right;)

TPBM is going out on the town this evening.

Yep, hitting a woodworking Show on Saturday, Grilling some Pizza in the evening and drinking some Beers while the Pizza is cooking. May head to the local brew pub to help pick Hops for thier Winter Ale?

TPBM is hours away from 2 days of Freedom.

Sorry to hear about that Charles. I do not liek to go to Funeral, but as a Christian I am comforted by my Religious beliefs at those time.

TPBM has not attended a Church Service in a very long time

No I haven't, and thanks again Bucky! I've been watching the Mary Tyler Moore show, and thought maybe it was based on a real tele station. Also, I've never heard of WKRP radio, but
TPBM has and will inform me....

WKRP in Cincinnati (1978–1982) is an American situation comedy that featured the misadventures of the staff of a struggling radio station in Cincinnati, Ohio. The show was created by Hugh Wilson and was based upon his experiences working in advertising as a client of a classic album-oriented rock radio station. The ensemble cast consisted of Gary Sandy, Howard Hesseman, Gordon Jump, Loni Anderson, Tim Reid, Jan Smithers, Richard Sanders and Frank Bonner.

As was typical of most MTM productions, the humor came more from running gags based on the known predilections and quirks of each character, rather than from outlandish plots or racy situations since the show has a realistic setting. The characters also developed somewhat over the course of the series.

The series won a Humanitas Prize and received 10 Emmy Award nominations, including three for Outstanding Comedy Series. Andy Ackerman won an Emmy Award for Videotape Editing in season 3.

WKRP premiered September 18, 1978 on the CBS television network and aired for four seasons and 90 episodes through September 20, 1982. During the third and fourth seasons, CBS repeatedly moved the show around its schedule, contributing to its eventual cancellation.

When WKRP went into syndication, it became an unexpected blockbuster. For the next decade, it was one of the most popular sitcoms in syndication, outperforming many much bigger prime time hits, including all the other MTM sitcoms.

Jump, Sanders, and Bonner reprised their supporting roles in a spinoff/sequel series, The New WKRP in Cincinnati, which ran from 1991 to 1993 in syndication. [Wiki]

Hope that helps.... I never watched the show !!!

Like me, TPBM doesn't like comedy shows....

Charles

Don't watch too much TV anymore, I do like Two and a Half Men though.

TPBM is a CSI series fan, but thinks the episodes are getting a bit corny and too predictable lately.

Nope i like it nice and long... like this:
davidcassidy01.jpg

TPBM hates long hair....

I don't really care. Having hair like the pic you posted isn't too bad. When guys have hair down to the middle of their back, I think that's a bit extreme, but it really doesn't bother me. I'm sure their are people that think my flattop is silly too.

TPBM has never worn a flattop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back