The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh yeah...

- Ford Sierra D222 BBC (my dad's car) wiped out on Wibsey High Street in 1989
- Ford Mondeo M736 SCX written off in a collision on the M62 in 1997 (not by fault, that one)
- Ford Mondeo P248 UWT colided with a lamp post outside Manchester Airport when late for a flight in 1999
- VW Passat T641 JCK backed into a stationary tractor in 2000 - it was dark - car survived
- VW Passat PL02 UEO clobbered the engine crossing a ford when the water was too deep in 2002

Have managed to stay out of trouble for the last few years, and thankfully no serious injuries to self or anyone else.

TPBM has been booked for speeding.

Would have to be speed walking then or on bike.... :lol:

*Excuse me Sir, do you know why we have stopped you? I think that walked somewhat fast at that particular speed camera.....we will have to book you*

TPBM doesn't believe in the end of the world in 2012....

Not any more, but as a youngster I use to collect matchbook covers. When I went into the Navy in '51 my mother got
tired of seeing the boxes and boxes full of matchbook covers and tossed them.

TPBM likes to dance ....

Charles

Not fussed either way. Going to sea some seals on the beach, but I have a coat and wellies and there's only so much you should expect from English weather in November.

TPBM wonders if Brian May and Roger Taylor really need the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back