The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

could take the time when ever i wanted but usually save it all until summer.

TPBM loves or loved to play pinochle..either double deck or single deck

Got fleeced plenty of times in the Navy playing double deck with the P.O.'s. My advice, Never Ever play with someone who provides plastic cards!

TPBM had the same experience

No snow yet 'ere in Brum Gnomey, perhaps by next week - we in the UK should learn what 'snow chains' are; and they ain't like daisey chains or pearl necklace alike either; hopefully no one will choke on their Hobgoblin ale or Black Dragon cider...

I just found out recently that I'm into the 2nd stage of Jaguar Land Rover selction process for Assembly Line staff, waiting to find if I make the 3rd selection/interview stage - it's getting me a tinsy bit (an understatement if ever there was one..) antsy now. No longer one of 20,000+ (more was like of 25,000), one of 7,500-ish...

TPBM is more secure in their chances of a job with less competition/equals/peers to worry against..?

Last edited:
Great to hear, Wayne. Several of the "old guard" have decided to sit this one out, glad you are going to participate!
I am entering a Grumman F3F-1, I guess Bill has the -2, and if Charles decides to enter, he has one in wood!
TPBM has a suprise in store!

O.K., I guess I'll have to answer.
There are two theories out there, One is that it stands for the points of the compass,
The other comes from a certain country where sheep herding is common. A quiet night would be reported as No Ewes Were Sc***ed, and as this was unusual it was considered news.
TPBM thinks that was true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back