The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ummm, how many other countries actually compete in the 'World Series'?
I prefer some forms of cricket.

TPBM doesn't go much for competitive sports...

You mean like a p*ss up in a brewery?

wouldn't say that.....

TPBM eats way too much...

Not really, could eat healthier sometimes though...

TPBM will give us their Top 10 list of pickups....

1)I'm rich!
2)If I told you you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?
3)I'm incredibly rich!
4)You must be tired, 'cause you been running through my mind all night!
5)I'm really rich!
6)Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
7)I'm seriously rich!
8)Can I have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
9)I'm filthy rich!
10) Hey baby, I drive a Kenworth, wanna see how the sleeper works?
TPBM has an even better one!

yeah..have to get some of my projects completed so i can actually enjoy ridding/flying them!

TPBM has something they need to hit hard and finish as well..

havent researched any of them so dont know if they are great or POS.... but do like the dodge ram diesels....as much as i hate to admit it i like the toyota tundra/tacomas and the nissan titan...then i would go for a chevy....after that it would be vintage late 50s early 60s chevy, dodge, fords...and even el caminos and rancheros.

TPBM has a vintage pick up or car and will tell us what it is.

Only in my head..... but these I did have...
First car was a '56 Chev four door hard top. More miles up and down on a rack than back and forth on the street. 265 c.i. auto converted to 4 speed on the floor.
Second car, '66 Chev Malibu 2 door hard top, loved that one, 327, 275 hp, 4 speed, 331 rear end, 22 miles per gal.
Then '65 El Camino, 327, 4 speed. Ended up with the 327 bored 30 thou over, 8.5:1 TRW pistons, line bored balanced, RV cam, electr ign, dble roller timing chain, it was a work truck and a little screamer.
Had a '39 Ford four door, 350 Chev, auto, 3" dropped axle front, 14" true spokes front, 16" true spokes rear, 9" Ford rear end. I used to put my paint kit in the trunk and go out to sign jobs in it. Silver to blue flames on the front.
Now I drive a '97 Holden VS ute, V6, duel fuel, drove this 10 hours straight, from Coonabarabran to Broken Hill Aus switched tanks at Wilcannia. Still had fuel left.

TPBM likes street rods as well.

street rods, muscle cars, testosteronemobiles...yeah. have a soft spot in my heart for them. miss the 60s and 70s when you could see tons of them on the street driving past you everyday.

TPBM remembers setting the points on his car when doing a tune up...

Most of it. I twisted a wrench for quite a few dealers, for over 25 years. However, the technology has passed me by.
Trust me, nobody tunes my truck (w/carb) but me !

TPBM thinks they are wasting their time at their present job....

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread