The Person Below Me (TPBM) (31 Viewers)

Cant stand curry. It's a spice.

TPBM will explain if it's something else
 
Clashed with Thor again , we must stop meeting like thai :-)
TPBM easy life or hard day at the office
 
trick question surely................


TPBM wants the good life........
 
Generally can't complain with the one I've got, although there are a number of things I'm working on changing.

TPBM also wants to improve themselves.
 
Yep, he sure is. But he never likes any of the things I tell you guys I'm cooking for dinner;) This weekend it will be BBQ'ed pork, shredded and made into sandwiches. Two kinds of homemade sauce, Regular Tomato based, and Spicy Vinegar-Mustard Sauce.

TPBM mouth is watering just thinking about me weekend dinner.
 
Yep, Morels particularly. It's getting about time for them to start sproutnig up in the woods too. Have to keep an eye out while Turkey hunting in a week.

TPBM brews thier own Beer.
 
No.... use to do a little bathtub gin, but not anymore.

TPBM remembers Gunga Din....

Charles
 
Your joking aint ya , more like 3 donkey power :-) .
TPBM Porsche or Aston Martin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back