The Person Below Me (TPBM) (7 Viewers)

If only mate, if only....

TPBM like me, sees the members of this not only as friends, but also as brothers...
 
nah....breaking news thread cures all ailments....:D

TPBM is still a bit shaky though...
 
Yup, almost broke my modem supplied by the crappy internet supplier, I hate them and when I saw the other websites work I calmed down.

TPBM started thinking of ideas of getting the site back online.
 
Yes, when I am highly pissed off, do not touch me I will kick the living sh*t out of you. If my feet stay dry I am happy the rest of my body can get wet as hell.

TPBM hate to fight.
 
Well, yes.....

TPBM can tapdance(?)
 
Nope.... Live in Va. Beach, but don't go there....

TPBM thinks that's strange...

Charles
 
You would be very hard pressed to find a "woods" (i.e. forrest) in this neck
of the woods. Too much construction....

TPBM wants a nice condo on the beach...

Charles
 
Indeed....who doesn't? :lol:

TPBM has a date this weekend....
 
Yep, going to try to build some jigs and clamps to aid in the guitar building project. Also have to get a bunch of stuff ready for next weekends Bow (Archery) building gathering.

TPBM would like to own an all original Winchester made M1 Garand Rifle.
 
Nope, I rather have an original 1959 Les Paul Standard

TPBM thinks you cannot hunt very well with a Les Paul
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back