The Person Below Me (TPBM) (41 Viewers)

Nope, don't like jumping from them though.

TPBM rescued a lost pet recently.
 
Don't mind Cat's as long as someone else owns them and they are not allowed to free roam as my neighbors cat does. Killing birds and the ducklings at the pond next to the house. I make it a point to scare the living daylights out of that cat every time I see him sneaking through my yard.

TPBM thinks I'm too mean to the neighbors Cat.
 
Not at all.... actually, you're my kinda guy !

TPBM likes to bowl....

Charles
 
with the knowledge of swear words? I'm in!

TPBM is going out for dinner tonight
 
Nope, had storms over the weekend. Time for things to dry out and warm up.

TPBM has allerigies bringing him down this morning.
 
Always do!

TPBM is getting ready to retire.

TO
 
Yep, umpteenth cold this Winter/Spring...being ill is getting old this year!!!

TPBM thinks a good pull off the Whisky Bottle will cure my ills.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back