The person below me (TPBM) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have in 2005.

TPBM has never visited a military cemetary.
 
I'm afraid not....

Just short..."The Marine Corps was founded at Tuns' Tavern outside Philadelphia in 1775, but it was not until 1948 that The Silent Drill Platoon first exhibited their rifle and drill expertise. Without any verbal commands, their performance was so exemplary, that it soon became part and parcel to many parades and ceremonies throughout Washington, DC."

TPBM though that The Silent Drill Platoon was older than that.
 
No I did not because I did not think that the Marines back in 1775 to 1918 and probably a bit later would twirl and thow those heavy Muskets and later heavy rifles around.

TPBM has fired a muzzle loader.
 
I don't remember, I may have. A friend of mine used to make blackpowder weapons so i probably did.

TPBM

Has never been on a 10-day backpacking trip in the mountains
 
Nope....
The closest I got was the mandatory one week march when I was in the Swedish Army Rangers. First thing they said when we got into regiment was to pack your backpack(?) and so on. Heavy as f**k I have to say. We had some foreign troops with us that time and they gave up after a few days.
For the sake of a quiet life I won't say who it was though. I'm surprised that they couldn't make it.....

TPBM remember their own march in the military.
 
You cant let that go!!!!

Who were they?

I was in the airforce... not much marching

TPBM

thinks Lucky wont share who the dropouts are
 
True, don't really care....great guys they were anyway.

TPBM enjoy classic movies.
 
Not that I'm aware of. But a lot of dudes found guilty of rape. I had a website that actually tracked these offenders, but can't find it.

TPBM has checked their area too.
 
Hat carry permits are for either chemotherapy patients or fans of Charley Daniels Band. "Carry permits" are for those citizens that are of the age, maturity, and of sufficient mental faculty to properly sport a weapon of "concealment". Those who abuse the system are indicators that the background check is a farce, representative of those who believe that privacy is more important than public safety or are just your average goblins.

TPBM thinks that violent mental health should be a private matter.
 
I think that violent mental health patients should get all the help they can get.

BTW when i asked about "hat carry permits" i meant to say what

TPBM has a great road trip planned
 
I do... I'm going to Napa Valley for a 3 day weekend. A good friend is getting married and there will be lots of wine tasteing!

TPBM enjoys good wine.
 
No I do not.

TPBM agrees with me that Lucky only asked if anyone else likes trying on womens shoes because he does it himself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back