The person below me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope you are correct. That is why I dont get to fly alot. I keep my ratings and quals and that is about it. A bit dangerous I think but right now that is all I can do.

TPBM would like to get there PPL.

I cant think of a secret to tell. If I can ever think of one, I still would not tell you because then it would not be a secret, but I honestly can not think of one because I am pretty open.

TPBM will tell us an embarassing story that happened to them.

Okay. Walking out of the local grocery store. Did the penultimate "old man" gaffe. I was trying to carry entirely too many plastic bags of full of groceries (10-12) and my pants get getting lower and lower. F it the dumb man says. Right before I reach my car, my pants fall mid-thigh. Oh well. Who cares.

TPBM will tell us their embarassing situation.

Hmmm I dont know I have to think about it but I guess this one is pretty embarassing (I dont know if it is the most embarassing though for me). Anyhow I was at a Highschool Party at a nearby lake. The whole Senior class was there including the girl that I liked at the time. Anyhow to make a long story short I went to take a piss on a tree next to the lake and a large goose comes out of the water and starts snapping at my pecker. I am running like a little girl away from this penis eating goose and everyone is watching and laughing. My penis has never been so scared! :lol:

TPBM has a story that can top that.

Heheheheh thats a good one.

I'll have to think. Can't top that one off hand. I find that I repress these type of moments. :)

TPBM will relate an embarrassing moment that tops Adler's.

Nope. Those days of stereotyping men and earrings are long past. I'm more inclined to believe that metrosexual = gay.

TPBM has no idea what I just said.

Yep. Or at least I believe her to be gay. Who knows. She doesn't talk about it and I don't care what she does in her bedroom. Isn't that the way it should be?

TPBM has a gay relative.

I think one of my cousins could be gay. Not sure. He allways acted that way. Oh well as you said I dont care, he is still family.

TPBM took a bubble bath recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back