The person below me (TPBM) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt308 said:
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Sounds like some weird porn site...
 
Nope not interested in that subject at all.

The person below me wishes they could take a whole aircraft apart, inspect it and put it back together and really know what they are doing....
 
YES!

TPBM dislikes this thread because its just another way to spam
 
No, I didslike it because I have to keep trying to think of new TPBM's and failing :wink:

TPBM is complaining because this post doesnt have a fact to deny. Which is rather an irony considering it is one...dont ya think? :wink:
 
TPBM thinks TPAM (the person above me) spends far too much time thinking about his posts and should probably do some productive like chase women...
 
Is wrong

TPBM likes to wear make-up.....
 
Matt308 said:
Wrong. I'm just disappointed that CC has not added to the MP3, WMA upload thread.

TPBM paints their toenails.

Yes I do Gnomey...

Wow, im like, honoured :wink: I guess ill have to upload some more stuff then...

TPBM....gets kicks from EU legislations? Well I dont know :wink:
 
TPBM is not a member of any public groups. :lol:
 
umm... that's what it says on my profile :lol:

TPBM thinks that the US makes the best of everything
 
Havent been in a real pub, let alone a pub brawl

TPBM thinks crunchy tacos are mexican food
 
nope....

TPBM loves George Wanker Bush!
 
yeah, most things assosiated with the IPod series suck, good in theory but very unreliable.......

TPBM really needs to get out more.........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back