The Picture Riddle.....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,710
39,984
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
What car is this?
 

Attachments

  • 5691_1_5.jpg
    5691_1_5.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 355
A Swedish Volvo. :D
 
PV544 Volvo, 1959 was the first fitted with three point harness. Still searching for this one!!!!!!!! da**it
 
Can't remenber the number, but can 'see' the car. The model '404' keeps jumping into mind, but I'm probably wrong. At least i knew it was a Volvo, a Swedish car, from Sweden. (Of course, I was able to read the small text stamped on the seat belt mounting point which read 'Volvo, Sweden'.....got you searching now, haven't I?!!!)
 
The only thing I could find with a similarly fat B-pillar was the PV444 and that's heading in the chronological wrong direction, so I guess no seat belt there
 
What Volvo car was sold together with 544?
 
Yaaayyyyy....!! The Amazon!

Your turn next mate!
 
My entry:

10 points at stake here
5 points if you identify the car
5 points for the block

Fuel economy's for wimps...
 

Attachments

  • Meteor.jpg
    Meteor.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 152
Mk2 Escort, Jaguar V12 ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back