lesofprimus
Brigadier General
Ok, here we go... Starting out with my home and the beginnings of the storm...
The last pic of me was right after I pulled a handicapped man out of his house, at the end of my block.... I swam down there to get him... I have literally hundreds of cuts all over me....
More to come...
Oh and BTW, I live in a no flood zone... It hasnt flooded here in over 100 years.... Go figure...
The last pic of me was right after I pulled a handicapped man out of his house, at the end of my block.... I swam down there to get him... I have literally hundreds of cuts all over me....
More to come...
Oh and BTW, I live in a no flood zone... It hasnt flooded here in over 100 years.... Go figure...
Attachments
-
kat09b_239.jpg59.4 KB · Views: 783 -
kat09a_356.jpg55.3 KB · Views: 818 -
kat09_162.jpg58.9 KB · Views: 782 -
kat08_207.jpg59.4 KB · Views: 809 -
kat07_404.jpg59.5 KB · Views: 806 -
kat06_449.jpg60.4 KB · Views: 780 -
kat05_122.jpg58.3 KB · Views: 804 -
kat04aa_161.jpg54.7 KB · Views: 790 -
kat04a_514.jpg54.8 KB · Views: 799 -
kat04_579.jpg60.5 KB · Views: 805 -
kat03_149.jpg43.7 KB · Views: 813 -
kat01_655.jpg59.3 KB · Views: 822 -
kat19_118.jpg54.1 KB · Views: 817