special ed
1st Lieutenant
- 7,080
- May 13, 2018
My late fellow photo/plane nut buddy used a compact tape recorder in his top pocket to record what we shot
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that was the wine !Trouble was, I seemed to be thinking, and speaking, in Franglais !!
I had a compact note book for the same reason, but couldn't hold a pen properly, so ended up with scribbles in sanscrit !!
Trying to use the notes on my 'phone was even worse !!
Me nor!Terry at least you can think and speak at the same time. Not me.
Well that's me out.... if you speak clearly and not too quickly.
Still having problems I'm afraid.
I tried a card reader, and that didn't even register as being connected !
Had another go at downloading direct from the camera, and this time it started the process, then showed that no images were on the camera - they are there, exactly as taken !
I'm beginning to suspect a fault with the PC, or at least the usb ports, so I'll try with my laptop when I get back to the Tin Tent, just over a week from now. If that works, then at least I can get the pics posted, then have the PC checked when I get home.
Bl**dy annoying !!!