The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it was about 27 Celsius (which is nice because it was cooler than the last week), and sunny.

Tonight it was rather nice and still warm eneogh to sit around outside in shorts. We built a fire and grilled steaks and made baked potatoes in the coals and drank good beer and had a few schnapps around the fire.

Well it has been hot for three days now and it has been each something between 24 and 26C. After this heat pass we will get a lot of rain or a lot of cold weather.

It is 32 degrees Celsius right now, sunny, and beutiful. The birds are out chirping and the gliders are out flying. Beautiful day to go to the Bier Garden at the lake. I will go there in about an hour and meet my friends for a few Weizen Biers.

Monique you might want to delete your script in your avatar. you really cananot read it even though my old Opa eyes are shot to pieces over the years, also is that tracers going up toward the Ju 87 ?

just a couple of suggestions, I was an art major studying to be a prof before the Vietnam days came to my attention rather suddenly ..........

hot and slight wind going to be near 95F again

D= But it took me for ever to make all the letters and stuff actually fit. No, it's not tracers -has no idea what that is- it's the scratchy lines effect in Animation shop. It is supposed to make things look like an old movie, but I guess it kind of smited my avatar.​

take your avatar then and use it for your siggy.... ? suggest not using the same a/c for both Avatar and siggy together. Many would disagree with me but several sentance postings get quite overwhlemed with the huge sigs that most members use. Mine is small on purpose

think you get my point ............ E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread