The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Took me all day, yesterday, to clean the cars and driveway. Not as young as I usta be.
Today's temp is 28F, so the snow isn't going anywhere soon. Schools closed, city offices
closed, even trash pick-up is postponed. The Tidewater area has shut down !

Charles

We got between 32 and 34 inches of snow the other night. Drifts anywhere between 3 and 5 feet. Wind gusts close to 60MPH. Temp has been hovering around 24degrees.

I heard they called "A state of Emergency." meaning stay off the damn roads unless its an emergency. If its going to snow then this is the way is should be done. :DIf its going to snow then this is the way is should be done. :D

Last edited:
The temperature got +1C. The snow here is melting.But clouds become more grey. The next snowfalls can appear as it was predicted.

Had a white Christmas, and now we had a white New Years. Went outside at Midnight to shoot off some fireworks and it was snowing. Just adding to the ton of snow we already have.

Right now we have -2 C and clear. Supposed to start snowing again tomorrow though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back