The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Made it to San Antonio (Lackland AFB). 180mile drive and they tried to tell me there was no room at the inn. I need my last ID card and they made room after a fuss. But it's looking like a 3hour tour and we all know what happened to Ginger and MaryAnn on a 3hour tour.

-6°C and snowing. Calling for snow for the next four days. On a much stupider note, another forest fire started yesterday bringing the total that are still burning to 154 but all are either being held or under control
No telling if the snow will help or hinder firefighters.

Yesterday we had drizzle and short sharp showers for most of the day and evening. The highest I saw on our thermometers was 37C.

According to the rain gauge this morning we got 0.1mm. Presumably the rest evaporated.

Overnight low 26.9C with 76% humidity.

-2°C, light snow, a good day for a walk in the forest, spotted some fresh moose tracks
IMG20231203122339.jpg
IMG20231203120557.jpg

Unusually warm here......... is currently +3C, but a Chinook is rolling in so it'll be +12 C in a couple of hours. We have zero snow cover, and friends who live an hour west in the Rockies say they don't have mush more than that. It's actually... weird. On the plus side, I can still get out on my road bike which is pretty much unprecendented for this time of year. I just need to be home around 4:30PM, 'cos it's really dark by then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back