The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, in Virginia Beach, it's 46 degrees F, very cloudy and a 60% chance
of rain this afternoon. Temp will probably drop to the lower 40's. We do
need the rain !!

Charles

Well all this lovely weather we are having ended abruptly at about 2.30pm today when a thunderstorm blew through and dumped 25mm/1" of rain in less than an hour across a narrow strip of Adelaide...wham bam thankyou ma'am! and gone...
Did you get some Wildcat?

Yes and no. I had the pleasure of being at work where I got throughly drenched. At home though everything seemed pretty dry, so we couldn't have got much up here.

5 Degrees when I left the house this morning. Supposed to be 15 Below overnight and a high of -1 tomorrow. Joints are aching from the cold right now and I'm only 42. Old age will not be treating my body well I'm afraid.

Attachments

• pogoda.jpg
    pogoda.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 79
Partly sunny, going up to 45F here at the shore.

But more importantly, in Green Bay....

Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the day. Cold. Wind chills may approach -10F. High 14F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%

And it's gonna be colder on Sunday :D

TO

snow on the ground about 4 inchs everything is frozen up good, no schools.......well boo-hoo for the kiddies. dark grey next front coming in and no sign of global warming in the Sphere, kicking back all week working on my books with no expected publishing date, but I'll put one up when ready guys/gals. some pretty bitchin stuff I am working on for both day and night fighters and some nigh ground attack as well and something else I'll keep ya guessing on

carry on gents

Partly cloudy and windy. High near 45F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

TO

NJ i am in Tewksbury TOwnship...........its about 39 F and Sunny for the most part it was pretty cloudy this morning though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back