The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill is probably frozen in ice now with his wolfies........ 8)

19F and windy, clear so figure the windchill. I'm brave thought I was going out in my speedo only to cycle.............nah important digits might pay the dues

I'll wait a couple of hours till it's 30F, the hills are frozen popsicles of white delight - gorgeous

About 30 degree's here today. Took these after I cleand off the drive way of the back side of the house and my son playing in the snow. Still snowing out right now.

Attachments

• Picture2 008.jpg
    Picture2 008.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture2 010.jpg
    Picture2 010.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 21
It is so cold here that I had to turn off the air conditioning unit. :rolleyes:
Two weeks ago it was snowing here in SE Texas. Last week it was freezing. Mon and Tuseday it was raining and now it is 70. Christmas Eve and 70 outside, must be global warming...:lol: Well that is the weather in SE Texas.

DBII

Monday:Had to take my can to the body shop and it was very cold and snowing hard with near white-out conditions.
Tuesday: Still cold and blowing hard which made lots of snow drifts.
Wednesday:Cold, cloudy with ice fog as I went to pick up my van. Got stuck in a snow drift coming out of the body shop driveway! The guys from the shop and a guy clearing the snow from the parking lot got me out.:D
Thursday: Temperatures back to normal but still cloudy.
Today: Sunny with nearly no wind. A nice day at last!!!:D :D

It's been unusually sunny here today, very like the weather in the French Alps, good vis for skiing or flying. It's rather cold though; not the cold some of you guys get, but that horrible, damp, penetrating cold. Half expecting snow on the hills surrounding me, but nothing yet. I just hope that 2009 is better weather than this year; it's been miserable all year, apart from a total of about ten days, spread over the months!

Hasn't been warm enough for a crust to form on all the snow we've had. The result is that the snowdrifts just get rearranged into a new angle or location and that makes driving even more 'fun'.

It's -6c here, and misty. No snow, but lots of ice, with an east wind making it feel colder. Not as low a temp as some places, but b****y cold for the UK?

Here on the east coast the temp is 31 F [-1C] and clear. Suppose to warm
up to about 36 and rain later today.

Charles

It been kind of nice here, a bit windy but tomorrow its suppoed to get colder and maybe snow. Yesterday it was about 55F, supposed to get over 60F today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back