The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Eff me...and I thought I was being too hard this time around...

I'll see you yours and raise you one of mine

We like hard ones !!

That was a good one. Only reason I got it as soon as I looked at the pic was because I have a similar shot (well....loads really !) of the A10 !.

Heres a quick and easy one for you guys as I really shouldn't be on the PC at the moment as I'm doing the house work while the missus is out....that way I make sure it gets done to my satisfaction

Attachments

• what.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Sea Fury?

Knew I shouldn't have left the housework !!

Yup, its the good ol' Sea Fury, taken at Midland TX at the 2007 CAF Airsho (Was expecting at least few P-51 , Mustang, 'that thing you're building' type guesses first)

Take it away dude

Attachments

• what.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
B*gg*r! Gary beat me to the A10, and too late on the forum for the Sea Fury ! Must admit, I thought Gary was 'playing tricks' with the Sea Fury, with such a 'large' area being shown, and had a think before going for it - just to find it was already answered!!

I like sneaky ones.

Likewise, my first thought was a Hawkeye....but I now believe we are looking at it from a threequarter rear aspect...in other words, the back of the cabin as the target is facing left to right.

I also think its a twin so am racking my feeble brain to remember a twin with a 'high cabin and not one faired into the fuselage. I feel some pondering coming on later tonight !!

Beechcraft 18 Super...and a tatty one at that !!!. Its a nosewheel version of the venerable 18.

Users who are viewing this thread