The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, try this one.

Attachments

• Newark 059.jpg
    Newark 059.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Prehaps someone will do me a favor and post a new one, I do not have the facilities to post a picture.
My guess is the Vulcan.
I promise not to make anymore guesses after this, until I get the computer sorted out, but I just could not let that clue go by.

And Mr. Spock .. er, Paul, has it. It's the mighty Vulcan, or rather the boundary layer splitter plate of the port engine intake, on the Vulcan at Newark Air Museum, photographed on a rare dry, and sunny day in September this year. (the clue, which Paul got, was 'not from a mythical planet').
Can someone post something until Paul has his computer obeying orders please?

Attachments

• Newark 055.jpg
    Newark 055.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Newark 060.jpg
    Newark 060.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 67
Honestly what frustrated me was the apparent original welding and what looks like a very rough repair job over the top for such a high performance airplane. Totally donked me up.

I am always amazed at things like that on high performance aircraft. Until I started really looking closely, I always thought that jets were a little more, umm,... smooth?

Nope, no dark arts.:lol: And not a Voodoo, the shot was taken from the rear of the aircraft. I thought this kinda of odd when I noticed how the exhaust was shaped and how it exited the craft. I can't think of a clue that won't flat out give it away. It is U.S. Military and has a crew of four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back