TheLancasterKicksAss Needs a New Member Ranking (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For I have completed my geas. Now I must bid you all in the thread farewell. I will be boarding the ship for the east with a knowledge that my work is complete.

Thank u, Thank u, Thank u...

I take all the credit for that one, and am extremely humbled by the mass approval of such fine intelligent gentlemen...
32163.gif

[Incoming message from Elven ships heading east]

{Source: Law Firm of Nogrod, Oakenshield, and Gimli}

{To: LesOfPrimus}

{WTF, over!? My clients revelry with the Elves has been rudely interrupted by news that you are claiming credit for the renaming of Mr. TheLancansterKicksAss. While we are willing to share naming rights, I hereby inform you that Dwarven legal counsel has been contacted to make clear that the impetus of this thread is the sole rights of Mr. Matt308. Yes him, that handsome gentlemen. :toothy5:}

{Any further "stealing of thunder" must be prior approved and consented to, by source law firm or the express rights of Mr. Matt308. Failure to comply will likely result in Mr. Matt308 returning from his eastern sojourn with the Elves and further castigating Mr. TheLancasterKicksAss.}

{Best Regards, Law Firm of NOG}

Waaahhh. I too once owned the Middle Earth Dictionary you geek. :)

I am quite capable of carrying on this conversation is Wood Elvish if you wish, Mr. Les.

And for those who don't know...there actually WAS a Middle Earth Dictionary that was published in the 70s by the Tolkien glitteratti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back