TheLancasterKicksAss Needs a New Member Ranking

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, no, no. I'm not stealing any more thunder from Lord Morgoth... er... Mordor...Mongloid... or whatever he calls himself. I now have seen the widom of my ways and concede that Les is smarter, funnier, and much more well versed in whoopass. I now know my place. I am not worthy. :sad3:

No, no, no. I'm not stealing any more thunder from Lord Morgoth... er... Mordor...Mongloid... or whatever he calls himself. I now have seen the widom of my ways and concede that Les is smarter, funnier, and much more well versed in whoopass. I now know my place. I am not worthy. :sad3:

LMFAO

I don't know Dan, I think that was pretty good. Maybe a touch condescending to boot, very nice. :lol:

Cmon, Hunter. You are just trying to incite him. Everyone knows not to pick on me. That would be like kicking the kid in the wheelchair.

Cmon, Hunter. You are just trying to incite him. Everyone knows not to pick on me. That would be like kicking the kid in the wheelchair.

Oh come on now, I was just having fun with you. I was not really trying to incite Dan, just trying to get a funny come back at you.

Dan knows you, I know you, you know me, Dan knows me.......I would not do that. :lol:

Like I have said before you are a funny guy, so is Dan. I was just looking for some funny banter back and forth. Nothing negitive.

I would put you at perhaps, top 2 forsure or top 3 funniest people on this forum. Dan would also be top 2 or 3 forsure.

Perhaps a thread idea there? Funniest people on forum? I like it.

A pic of Lanc as a young boy.

Attachments

• goat boy.JPG
    goat boy.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 92
Oh yeah, pick your hobbit Lord Mongloid. And you can't say I pick none. At least Sam had some brains, brawn, and cahones. Can't say that for the other hobbits. Oh and his little midget wife was hot!

Here's a pic of my underoos to get you salivating...

Attachments

• 2007122195431_What1.jpg
    2007122195431_What1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 85
If u guys find someone funnier and wittier than me on here, Ill eat Matt's underroos, and then pummel u all with my size 15 shoe......

And if u think Adler is funnier than me, u gotta get ur vision checked...

Ok that was a good one I laughed out loud over that one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, pick your hobbit Lord Mongloid. And you can't say I pick none. At least Sam had some brains, brawn, and cahones. Can't say that for the other hobbits. Oh and his little midget wife was hot!

Here's a pic of my underoos to get you salivating...

Not bad Matt but I have seen that posted here before (i think by Dan) so that does not gain you as many points on the funny meter.

If ur gonna pick a hobbit Matt, atleast go with Meriadoc Brandywine (Merry), as he was the one who penetrated the King Ringwraiths' leg with his Westernese dagger, distracting him so Eowyn, Shieldmaiden of Rohan, could decapitate him...

U wanna talk about balls??? How about stabbing something thats already dead, 10 feet tall, and carries a mace that weighs as much as a schoolbus...

And just to set ur lack of LOR trivia is the right direction, the Valar (God) Morgoth was banished into the Void, where he will remain for eternity... Sauron is/was the servant of Morgoth, his Lieutenant.... I am the second coming of Morgoths' Malice....

Mock me again and u shall feel the wrath of a Darkness that will change ur soul forever...

And for the fuc*ing record, hobbits are not midgits or dwarves, but a specific race of peoples of Middle Earth, related to the Stoors....

You lot are frickin' weird... and Matt, you're a nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back