TheLancasterKicksAss Needs a New Member Ranking

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and i'll wager you got none of it by talking about hobbits :lol:

Check it out, I never talked about them. I just laughed about the subject.

Besides I am sure there must be some LOTR hottie out there some place, even if I was interested in LOTR. As long as she does not have hairy feet, I like bald. Bald is best. Yum Yum :lol:

You're all frickin' weird. And Matt, you're a nerd.

Hmm, I'm sure I've had to say that before. And while I do amuse myself by picking on Udet - I've not seen any of his posts that are so obviously bursting at the seams with knowledge only he knows - so you had to get it for a second, Matt.

nerds now ? hobbits with sheep balz ? man this thing has taken several different directions ............. YEAH keep it up......... or maybe down ........ ♀

Or just cornY. Certainly not an American Thing, "I'm Matt. I'm 6'1". Oooooohhh Yeeeaaaah!"

Nope. Definitely not American. :)

Erich, perhaps you are slightly confused between the terms "panache", meaning dash or flamboyance in manner or style, versus "panasheep".

Many folks experience this confusion that has been created amongst us normal heterosexuals when our lives are interrupted by sheep loving folk.

"Panasheep" is the term you are likely thinking of and is defined as the dashing sexuality for Ovis Aries, flamboyance for all things sheep (Ovis Aries) related and desiring coitus non-interuptus with said sheep (Reference: see also Lanc).

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back