TheLancasterKicksAss Needs a New Member Ranking

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahh yes. Even the second coming of Mongoloid's Malice recognizes royalty when he sees it.

I too have read the Silmarrilion. Reads like a crappy version of the Bible with an endless list of obscure names I concede that only the likes of you, sir, would remember. And I have also read Twice Told Tales which includes the greatest of all Tolkien anti-heroes, Beorn, the shapeshifter and Master of Werebears. A man only briefly mentioned in LOTR. And in another, Tom Bombadil the happy-go-lucky bad***, who would make Gandalf the White appear to be a cross-dresser who fancies himself a cocksman with Wee-Willy Syndrome.

So please sir. As an Eldar who wields Anduril, your malice only fuels my resolve.

Alright...back to present. Where's my Prozac?

Not bad Matt but I have seen that posted here before (i think by Dan) so that does not gain you as many points on the funny meter.

Apologies I am failing the test. :lol:

Hard to compete with a man who reckons himself as the second coming and holds the forum delete button.:rolleyes:

Once again, Matt, you're a nerd. :lol: And I don't think Dan considers himself sloppy seconds.

More grousing from the peanut gallery. I think you read my post wrong. I'll refrain from further attempts to entertain you. Don't you have Udet to pick on? :)

If ur gonna pick a hobbit Matt, atleast go with Meriadoc Brandywine (Merry), as he was the one who penetrated the King Ringwraiths' leg with his Westernese dagger, distracting him so Eowyn, Shieldmaiden of Rohan, could decapitate him...

U wanna talk about balls??? How about stabbing something thats already dead, 10 feet tall, and carries a mace that weighs as much as a schoolbus...

And just to set ur lack of LOR trivia is the right direction, the Valar (God) Morgoth was banished into the Void, where he will remain for eternity... Sauron is/was the servant of Morgoth, his Lieutenant.... I am the second coming of Morgoths' Malice....

Mock me again and u shall feel the wrath of a Darkness that will change ur soul forever...

And for the fuc*ing record, hobbits are not midgits or dwarves, but a specific race of peoples of Middle Earth, related to the Stoors....

Then from Matt :

Ahh yes. Even the second coming of Mongoloid's Malice recognizes royalty when he sees it.

I too have read the Silmarrilion. Reads like a crappy version of the Bible with an endless list of obscure names I concede that only the likes of you, sir, would remember. And I have also read Twice Told Tales which includes the greatest of all Tolkien anti-heroes, Beorn, the shapeshifter and Master of Werebears. A man only briefly mentioned in LOTR. And in another, Tom Bombadil the happy-go-lucky bad***, who would make Gandalf the White appear to be a cross-dresser who fancies himself a cocksman with Wee-Willy Syndrome.

So please sir. As an Eldar who wields Anduril, your malice only fuels my resolve.

Sorry guys you both know way more about Lord of the Rings and the world....what ever its called, then most 100lbs, 13old boys that don't even like girls. Damn you guys are nuts....bordering both on geekdom. But I now know never and I mean ever argue with either of you about Lord of the Rings!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I need a to get a girlfrind. Lanc you think you can hook me up with a wool sweeter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back