There was a fight in school today.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got to agree with RA here Harrison....do not ever under any circumstances sell yourself short as we say here. Those that tell you or try make you think differently, excuse my language, f*ck 'em!

Don't worry about the language and thanks guys! Well partial reasoning behind me saying I won't be there, is because army personnel or Police Officers aren't rich people. But I guess I shouldn't. :D

Thanks for the kind words.

Jan, isn't late over your side of the pond!?!

Anytime Harrison. I guess that I can say that we all have your back covered.... 8) :thumbright:

Depends my friend, it's late night or early morning here....:lol:

It's 2:55 am

Bedtime shortly....

Well earlier than I thought. Weekends I go to sleep, around that. Week nights, in bed by 10 lol.

I hope it rains tomorrow. I have a soccer game and I'm traveling 2 hours to the game . I don't like long car rides. But I get off because Monday's Yom Kippur? I don't know if I spelled it right because I don't celebrate it.

It's suppose to be a big storm! If the weatherman is wrong, I'm running him out of town. Because that's 4 hours that could've been devoted to Fixing my model . :lol:

Heh. Enjoy the modeling (I never had the patience for it)! And always remember this....wealth has nothing to do with checkbook balances and savings accounts. Wealth has nothing to do with whether you've got a Beemer or an Aston Martin in your garage. Wealth has nothing to do with having a corner office with a shiny nameplate on the door and a personalized parking spot. Wealth is found in the friends and family you choose to surround yourself with, the life you decide to live, and the choices you decide to make. And from what I've seen so far...you, my friend, are going to go far.

Heh. Enjoy the modeling (I never had the patience for it)! And always remember this....wealth has nothing to do with checkbook balances and savings accounts. Wealth has nothing to do with whether you've got a Beemer or an Aston Martin in your garage. Wealth has nothing to do with having a corner office with a shiny nameplate on the door and a personalized parking spot. Wealth is found in the friends and family you choose to surround yourself with, the life you decide to live, and the choices you decide to make. And from what I've seen so far...you, my friend, are going to go far.

And what a lot of wealth we have in this forum, a great bunch of friendly guys
:hotsun: :hotsun:

B-17, talk to the person in charge of the school about it.

These are just kids, and they will learn.

People swear becuase they have nothing to say.

Don't get into it.

If the teachers don't do anything, talk to you parents or something.

If its still hapening, standf up and say "leave him alone!"

Knowing kids (I have 2) they will say "what are youy going to do about it?"

And you should say "I'm going to do whats right, so back off!"

Be assertive.

Stand up strait.

Look at him in the eyes.

Don't blink.

Look confident.

Smile. (confidently)
But don't swing at him (boy2) unless he swings at you.

Good luck.

German Ace

Cool story and great outcome Harrison!:cool: Oooops, didn't realize there was more to the story, have to go back. Sorry:oops: Good advice to guys. :thumbleft:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back