I didn't say that at all. And yes 500k a year.
He is a snob (the boy, the parents are nice people) , I don't envy the money and what's with taxing them into poverty? I just said the kid has a lot of money, it wasn't meant to be interpreted the way you did, I know I won't be successful, and will never be there so I got nothing to envy.
All I said was in mentioning his background he has a lot of money, wasn't suppose to be taken like this. At all.
I'd much rather be out in the field doing something then sitting in an office. I'd rather have a job where it's different everyday.
And I'm quite content with how my family is doing now, again nothing to envy, I'm not a Socialist or a Communist.
What should happen? Nothing, all I said was that he had a lot of money, nothing about being a Socialist or Communist so we can tax them, nothing about envying what they have, I just said the kid needs to F*CK off. Cause he's an @$$ not because he has money.