Things that worry me (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Eeeek! Not the bird flu. Great yet another thing to cause fear and panic amongst the whole world.
:| Personally I think it's just going to be like the Sars incident a few years back. We freak out like crazy over something that kills maybe a thousand people over in China and we think it's the next black plague.
Just wash your hands and don't touch any infected people.

I worry about stupid things like:
1. Getting abducted whilst walking alone to and from school (my mom has made me all paranoid about that)
2. Getting into an accident and losing use of my right hand.
3. Or lastly getting bombed in the middle of the night. :S I really shouldn't watch war movies befor I go to bed.

I could make a really crude joke, but I won't!

Monique said:
If it's directed to me then go ahead. Making fun of Monique always seems to be amusing.
Oi gotte, I sound like a crazy person when I talk in third person. :shock:

Surely you can guess what it is? Maybe not!

Don't call it making fun, its just a bit of banter! You'll find in life the jokes are 90% of the time at the expense of the new person or the lemon!

It'll probably be several years until it can go human-human and the places that it'll occur first are either African cities or Asian cities where birds and humans are in constant close contact. Bseides, most countries are stacking up on Tamiflu at the moment

kiwimac said:
Personally, I am worried about tap-dancing, transvestite, tibetan Bo monks.

It won't be long until they can be transmitted human to human.

mosquitoman said:
It'll probably be several years until it can go human-human and the places that it'll occur first are either African cities or Asian cities where birds and humans are in constant close contact. Bseides, most countries are stacking up on Tamiflu at the moment

Do you guys actually think that the animals run around wild here in the towns and city's?:shock: Oh hell no, it is only in the small rural towns and in the poor African countries where it will be like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back