Things that worry me (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

just remember it's the landing that'll kill you gnomey, not the fall ;) and i must admit, other than the exams one of my worries could be my poor diet.........

Pisis said:
What do you mean by "poor diet" Lanc?
Like you're eating too much or too few?

He's a British teenager, he'll be eating the perfect ammount of crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

having a stroke or heartattack or both ............ how depressing, and then drooling and being fed out of a wheel-chair

nah, not going there

Erich said:
having a stroke or heartattack or both ............ how depressing, and then drooling and being fed out of a wheel-chair

nah, not going there

If that ever happened to me, then as soon as I got my auto-wheelchair I would head straight for the nearest harbor, and..... *Splash!* (Ofcourse that would first be 'after' having tried to cross various highways in the most unsafely manner possible ;))

Ofcourse the above won't be possible if I don't even know where I am anymore, and in that case I'd have to agree with Erich, that would also be my worst fear..

I actually think my worst fear is drowning. You can not breath but you are still concious and surrounded by a watery grave. I love the ocean and lakes and have no problem swimming in them. I am actually a very good swimmer and do part time life guard work in the summer sometimes, but I would hate to drown.

cheddar cheese said:
lanc, so long as you at least some fruit and vegetables and fish then your diet is a million times better than mine...

CC it's well known that everyone's diet is better than yours, that was never a worry for me :lol:

I'm worried about sombody lighting my farts on fire and starting a building blaze.
Southpark.gif

1: Young white people in SA not getting jobs like me ( they promise you things that never happen )
2: My future
3: My dad
4: Gas price
5: What will Bush do next
6: Zimbabwe
7: Me not having any money to help my mom

How does being consumed by acid rate on the pain chart?
If we're talking about a pain chart, we have to re-examine the whole conversation.... There would be several situations/injuries that would rate higher than getting consumed by acid.... The pain receptors, depending on the type of acid of course, would be dissolved in a very short period of time, putting the pain level in the moderate zone....

Burning alive, Brown Recluse or Banana Spider bite, Box Jellyfish sting, being impaled on a Feces Covered Punji Stick, Cottonmouth snake bite..... All those I would rate as a higher pain inducing death...

All of these, of course, assume that ur in the middle of nowhere with no medical assistance whatsoever...

I love spiders
getting bitten by one is like an ant bite, unless it's a brown recluse or whatever
1. My stupid classmates calling me whitey... WHEN I'M A ****IN ASIAN!!!
2. My money
3. My High School Admissions test

Users who are viewing this thread

Back