Things that worry me

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And that is where the first human to human transmission will occur before it spreads to the big cities. I know what it is like Henk, I have travelled extensively in East Africa (Kenya Tanzania as well as Madagascar), in the big cities in my experience (Nairobi, Dar es Salaam, Mombasa, Antananarivo, Stone Town, Tulear) there where few animals on the streets however in the smaller towns and villages there are animals everywhere (particularly with the Masai) it would be somewhere like that where it would transmit between humans before spreading to the big cities and from there like wildfire :eek:

folks we're all going to croak sometime, maybe because of my age I'm not real concerned about it ........

bird flu we have, the sickening Mosquito invasions in southern Oregon here with the associated virus's, raping our land and then swift violent rebuttals by the insidious enviromental groups (go get a frickin job losers), the mafia and severe drug problems we have probably one of the so-called best dopes grown locally (Rogue Gold), gang wars which are getting worse by the minute ............ illegal aliens amongst our communtiy by the truck load.

ah living in the platonic Sphere sure is fun. Frankly I am more concerned about Kiwi's remark 8)

virus's and plagues, some of the signs of the last days ............ no end in sight sadly

The world running out of petroleum. And thus I'll have to convert my cars in the future. And thus they may sound different.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I hope the sound of a well-tuned V-8 isn't lost to history. Crying shame if it were.

loomaluftwaffe said:
no, not really, they learned not to when i pushed one down the stairs and threw an earthworm at them, damn you should have heard them scream

You pushed one down the stairs! :lol: Looma is officially a woman beater!

actually he/she was trying to push me down, but he/she ended up falling him/herself cause i dodged him/her, so it's still my fault

loomaluftwaffe said:
actually he/she was trying to push me down, but he/she ended up falling him/herself cause i dodged him/her, so it's still my fault

He/She? Those bi-gendered freaks are a pain.

damn that sucks, wish you luck in getting money and a job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back