Think that I've figured yous out!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I see our Swettish friend has been at the 'T Stoff' again ........

I think it's living in Glasgow that's done it :D Perhaps it's still the after effects of hogmanay? which rumour has it lasts the whole of January in some parts north of the border. :lol:

071rabcnesbitt_228x284.jpg

Another one of Glasgow's finest !

In these candid photos
1. Lucky and the other "tin foilers" move to "open" another pub spurning modern lighting which gives off dangerous "radiation"
2. His helmet lost in the wild celebration Lucky makes a grab for a handy lass but poor vision causes him to embrace officer Bruce instead who was greatly pleased by lucky's ardor

Attachments

• www.timesunion.com.jpeg
    www.timesunion.com.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 105
  • cop.jpg
    cop.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Mates , I think it should be enough. To be honest the thread has nothing in common with modelling. Please stop.

I've moved the thread from the Modelling section. I think it is a better place for it.

It's not that he's wearing a silver foil helmet that's worrying. According to secret NSA reports about to be revealed on WikiLeaks, he's got no pants on.

"Is anything worn under the kilt?"

"No, it's all in perfect working order."

:D

ABW, GOOD DEAL, got my cover girls all picked out, but i am willing to share, Left or right?

Attachments

• Ford.jpg
    Ford.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 98
I'd settle for the truck, thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back