This Is Beyond Stupid (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MIflyer

1st Lieutenant
May 30, 2011
Cape Canaveral
I would not be surprised if the FAA doesn't have something to say about that...

From what it looks like, he was doing a stunt to boost his YouTube hits.

Lots of recent YouTube stunts for the same reason: more hits, more ad revenue.
Some idiots in the Bay Area recently took go-carts onto a freeway there and it's a freakin' miracle no one was hurt or killed.

And I need to know: the idiot said something in his vid about a dog getting in the way of his controls - please tell me there wasn't a dog aboard that plane!

From what it looks like, he was doing a stunt to boost his YouTube hits.

Lots of recent YouTube stunts for the same reason: more hits, more ad revenue.
Some idiots in the Bay Area recently took go-carts onto a freeway there and it's a freakin' miracle no one was hurt or killed.

And I need to know: the idiot said something in his vid about a dog getting in the way of his controls - please tell me there wasn't a dog aboard that plane!
If there was a dog onboard, he should have saved the dog while he was at it. Stupid sot. Should have his license revoked permanently.

If there was a dog onboard, he should have saved the dog while he was at it. Stupid sot. Should have his license revoked permanently.
He is an idiotic attention whore - butnif there was a dog on board, he should be castrated with a butter knife, so he cannot foul the world with defective genes...

washed with skydrol while he is castrated with a blunt power hacksaw blade.

For those non industry people Skydrol is an aircraft hydraulic fluid that is fireproof up to 3500 degrees (cant remember if F or C) and causes extreme "discomfort" when applied to soft tissue like eyes and between legs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back