This is seriously p*ssed-off me. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm a little late to this thread, but I will admit I was enraged to hear what happened to your grand-daughter.

It's a very fine line to walk between wanting immediate justice for such a terrible offence and being patient and letting the courts deal with the douchebag with due-process.

In the end, Karma will deal with that azzhole ten-fold but for now, the most important thing is to be there for her, reassure her that you are her anchor, her safe place.

And no matter what, were here for ya' Paul...we got your back.

Paul, my friend, I too am late to this, I'm so sorry for what has happened to your granddaughter. I too have been there with my daughter. My mother's "friend" who the kids used to call "Uncle Pete" paid a "LOT" of attention to our kids. It was "overdone" enough to give us a creepy feeling but nothing to put a finger on. One day my mother and "Uncle Pete" came over for the day. It was a nice day and the kids were in and out, up and downstairs. We were in the kitchen with Mom when a car came zooming up the drive, slammed on its brakes and skidded to a stop. The door flew open and Juilee my eldest flew out of the car yelling for Danielle, the youngest (5yo at the time). We found her, downstairs, hiding in her closet refusing to come out. Slowly the story came out, "Grandpa Pete" had put his hand between her legs and spent some time fondling her. When he let her go he told her he would kill her if she told her parents. So she had run to the downstairs phone and called her sister. My eldest hearing this ran upstairs and practically clawed Pete's eye out with me not far behind. It was a scene from H*ll. When the Police arrived and took statements from everyone they could do nothing. It was a 5YO against an adult and my mother, of all people actually took her "friend's" side saying "All the kids love Uncle Pete". They (Police) were actually going to arrest Juilee for assulting Pete. I personally don't think she ever got completely over it. She was a changed little girl after that and had lots of nightmares. She too went to counciling but after a year also just refused to go any more.
So Paul I too have been there. I have no sage advice except the little one is/must be your first priority. One day at a time my friend you and yours will be in my thoughts

From personal experience with an ex that was molested when younger you still want to castrate and f him up. But Alas there comes to play the bigger "picture". You still have family to watch over,when he's in jail"hopefully' the word will get around and he will get his. Sorry you and yours have to go thru this and hopefully she is young enough to forget. Feel for you.

paul i am sorry this happened. as a parent that had to be one of my worse nightmares.... and like everyone else i probably would have gone to extremes had it happend to one of my children. but like aaron and torch said prison karma is the biggest b!t<# of them all. all i will say is there are many inmates who are very sensitive to crimes of this nature and are just as outraged as we are. the love and support of family and friends will go a long way to healing your grand daughter and our prayers are with her and your family.

You're a good man Paul.
I wish I lived "nexdoor".
I know you'll keep your wits about you. Can just hope the little one doesn't blame her mother for putting her in this monsters reach. And, I hope it won't be too difficult to keep it Grandpa "as usual" when she's with you. Grandpas are verrrry important people. You make me wish I wasn't a 14 hour plane ride away from mine!

Old Pickle, Bill

Again, Thanks all!!!
The INDIVIDUAL is to have his first court appearance this Thursday, the 20th. I have notified my employer of the issue and they are giving me a vacation day so I can be there. I have to see this INDIVIDUAL in person. I will be calm and am only there to imprint his face in my mind. Three felony sexual assaults against a minor should be enough to put him away. We will see...

Again, Thanks all!!!
The INDIVIDUAL is to have his first court appearance this Thursday, the 20th. I have notified my employer of the issue and they are giving me a vacation day so I can be there. I have to see this INDIVIDUAL in person. I will be calm and am only there to imprint his face in my mind. Three felony sexual assaults against a minor should be enough to put him away. We will see...

Yeah lets hope so.

Unfortunately, as has been pointed out to me about a million times the LAW is NOT about JUSTICE. So some clerk forgets to cross a T or dot an I and the pervert walks.

I think this may express how this community feels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEn7Fhbw64

The Hunt

(Sullivan/Heaton) 1986

We went into town on the Tuesday night
Searching all the places that you hang about
We're looking for you
In the back street cellar dive drinking clubs
In the discotheques and the gaming pubs
We're looking for you
You will pay the price for my own sweet brother
And what he has become
And a hundred other boys and girls
And all that you have done

We picked up the trail at the Seven Crowns
One of your cronies, he was doing your rounds
We followed him
Just a silhouette figure up Market Pass
Where the headlamps shine on the broken glass
We followed him
Over the bridge by the old canal
Where the shadows dance on the lighted wall
He stopped to light up a cigarette
And we dived into a doorway

Ch: No police, no summons, no courts of law
No proper procedure, no rules of war
No mitigating circumstance
No lawyers fees, no second chance

There are lasses getting trouble on their own home beat
There are old folk battered in the open street
In this city of hours
There are eyes that see but say nothing at all
There are ears that hear but they don't recall
In this city of hours
So we followed your man back to your front door
And we're waiting for you outside
'Cause not everybody here is scared of you
Not everybody passes on the other side

Ch: No police, no summons, no courts of law . . .

And we could spend our whole lives waiting for some thunderbolt to come
And we could spend our whole lives waiting for some justice to be done
Unless we make our own

The INDIVIDUAL was seen by me today. In person. He is a slimy P.O.S. that is about 10 years younger than me, but I could take him easy. Even being old and fat.
I talked with the D.A. and the "Victim's friend of the court" before he was brought in, and they assured me that he will remain in jail. No reduction in bail allowed, and the bailbonds woman will not deal with him. We have a woman Judge, Prosecutor, Victims advocate, and his new lawyer is a woman known not to be friendly to child molesters.
All in all, I feel confident that this INDIVIDUAL will face justice.

The INDIVIDUAL was seen by me today. In person. He is a slimy P.O.S. that is about 10 years younger than me, but I could take him easy. Even being old and fat.
I talked with the D.A. and the "Victim's friend of the court" before he was brought in, and they assured me that he will remain in jail. No reduction in bail allowed, and the bailbonds woman will not deal with him. We have a woman Judge, Prosecutor, Victims advocate, and his new lawyer is a woman known not to be friendly to child molesters.
All in all, I feel confident that this INDIVIDUAL will face justice.

Is anybody friendly to child molesters? I feel your pain friend the pervs who twisted my daughters head left a lasting scar on us, but I left a bigger scar on them. They used the internet so did I. As a couple they are now well known pervs (yes it was a man and woman working together for their jollies)

Good Luck ML but keep your eye on the bigger picture...your grandchilds future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back