Three cars you’d like to own (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Elmas

Staff Sergeant
Jan 17, 2011
Italy
Rules: one car built in your own Country, remaining two foreigners.

These are my favourites:

lamborghini-miura1.jpg

Jaguar%20XK150%20front%20%20DHC.jpg

citroen-ds-23-pallas-07.jpg

One car built in my country ? I'll take that as being the country of my birth, rather than the country I live in because the last thing I want is a Spanish car :)

1973 Ford Capri RS3100
1972 Chevrolet Camaro
1937 Morgan Supersport 3 wheeler

Two I've already owned and wish I had back....

1967 Mustang convertible
mump_1008_02_o+1967_ford_mustang_convertible+side_view.jpg

1973 Jaguar XKE
P5050148.jpg

and 1969 Land Rover
153_69swb2a.jpg

Throughout automotive history?

For a car built in my own country: 1933 Pierce-Arrow Model 1247 LeBaron Club Sedan (http://www.pierce-arrow.org/history/images/33clbsdn.jpg)

For non-US cars: Jaguar XK-E coupé and the Mercedes C300 4Matic (current)

There are a lot of cars that make me drool like a dog near bacon, but I would want one that I could actually use every day. This leaves out older Jaguars (Lucas, Prince of Darkness electricals) and pre-1980s cars from just about anybody (death when some other bozo screws up is not high on my list of priorities)

1_0_104_9932Volvo_P1800_3_zpsvybxm3hr.jpg

Volvo P1800....

1968HemiCharger_zpsdyyapygx.jpg

1968 Dodge Charger with 426 Hemi, four on the floor with pistol grip and Dana 60...

Third to follow...

For non-US cars: Jaguar XK-E coupé and the Mercedes C300 4Matic (current)

There are a lot of cars that make me drool like a dog near bacon, but I would want one that I could actually use every day. This leaves out older Jaguars (Lucas, Prince of Darkness electricals) and pre-1980s cars from just about anybody (death when some other bozo screws up is not high on my list of priorities)

since this is a fantasy for every pre 1990 English car you pick you get one of these free
2002ford+f650.jpg

:) :)

with NJACO on the mustang but i would like a Boss or a Shelby Cobra and simply love an XKE....convertable or hard top i am not picky. 3rd car is tough....might go with an old lotus or mclaren or cobra or....

For me, a domestic would be the 1933 Ford 3-window coupe. I have worked on and owned countless classic/vintage/antique American vehicles, but never had the opportunity to own the '33 Ford.

For imports, laugh all you want, but I would like to own another 1966 VW bug...I had a 1966 (and a 1968 retro project) and enjoyed everything about it. Even though my 1979 BMW 320i was a freakin' demon to get out on the country back roads and carve up the countryside, the VW bug was more appealing to me.

And I want my 2008 Scion tC back...special ordered and shipped from Japan...it was everything a person could ask for in a sporty yet economical ride. Comfortable, quiet at highway speeds, all sorts of technical goodies, fast, nimble and just damned-good looking. It also proved to be extremely durable in a potentially fatal high-speed collision...you just couldn't ask for more.

My Scion before:
IPN 279.jpg

My Scion after:
IPN 555[720x540].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back