Tired of kids songs?

evangilder

"Shooter"
19,035
214
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Location
Moorpark, CA
Website
www.vg-photo.com
 
My kids are going to grow up listening to metal and rock anyhow, so...;)
or what ever Justin Bieber clone is present at that time
 
Sure Adler. Sure. Just for that statement, I'm betting you will have quintuplet girls. And ofcourse they will do everything you say. :toothy5:
 
It's funny though, on the way home from grandma and grandpa's house last weekend, my kids were both singing along to Nine Inch Nails. My son was head banging in the back seat and my daughter was dancing like Tom Servo. It was awesome.
 
I will have to catch it next time she does it. She sits in a care seat, so she can't move alot. She does the side to side and when I looked in the rear view mirror, that's the first thing I thought. It was really funny.
 
Sure Adler. Sure. Just for that statement, I'm betting you will have quintuplet girls. And ofcourse they will do everything you say. :toothy5:

You will see my friend...:lol:

Naw my kids can listen to anything they want. I am just going to encourage Rock, Hard Rock and Metal. I sure as hell do not want them listing to Hip Hop/Rap especially that worthless gangster ****.
 
My kids are going to grow up listening to metal and rock anyhow, so...;)


Yes, my 3 rock to the 'Oo. BBQ's with Baba O'Reilly. Can't beat it.
 
Adler, there's no way to stop it !!! Believe me I tried with my two girls. They know who Dean Martin , Ricky Nelson , Cash , Morrison and Maiden are but all they want is top 40.
 
​
Ah, yes, rap; the only word, in the English language, where the "C" is silent.
Edgar

Good one Edgar! Music is like candy - throw away the rappers!

My teens have listened to a lot of my old vinyls. Queen, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, Rush are all now on their I-whatevers. Great kids!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back