Titles for members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

By the way, I know it may have been mentioned in the past, but I'll bring it up again.

Would it perhaps be possible to change the member status for our friends who've passed on?

Members like PBfoot, Renrich and Redbeard, for example and have it say In Memoriam or something along those lines?

Sorry, I accidentally "disliked" this post. Meant to "like" it, but accidentally hit the wrong button. I think I got it fixed now though.

As for your idea...

I really like it!

By the way, I know it may have been mentioned in the past, but I'll bring it up again.

Would it perhaps be possible to change the member status for our friends who've passed on?

Members like PBfoot, Renrich and Redbeard, for example and have it say In Memoriam or something along those lines?

I made special avatars for those members so that we don't forget. Recently I did it for Edgar Brooks. But if there is a better way, I'm all for it!

I made special avatars for those members so that we don't forget. Recently I did it for Edgar Brooks. But if there is a better way, I'm all for it!
The modified avatars were a great touch, but my suggestion is for the Member's Title.

Change the "Active Member" (or whatever it happens to say: "Member", "Well Known Member", etc.) to a Memorial Status, i.e.: "In Memoriam" or something along those lines.

David, Wurger has been trying to walk me through updating my Siggy. And so far the only thing I've been able to do is DELETE my old picture. How do I get a new picture downloaded to replace it?
It looks like your SF sig is still on the server: (url is ww2aircraft.net/images/5thsfg.jpg)

5thsfg.jpg

As far as uploading a new one, I actually haven't looked at the newest manager, but let me take a look and see.

Be right back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back