To piss on the French...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Me too, i'd offer complete hate of everything to do with France, if the south of it wasnt so damn pretty...Actually a lot of the country is nice and the road network is superb, shame it has to be inhabited by the French.

Beef sucks? How's that Lanc? That comment intrigues me. A stereotype or a real taste difference?

Agree with Cheddar Cheese, the country is stunning. Very pretty. If we could only get rid of the inhabitants.

Who would miss 'em?

Black Angus is very good. Here in the States you can only RARELY get graded Prime. Mostly its Choice. All the Prime goes to the restaurants. And prime goes for about $25/lb.

I wonder if the Black Angus rest.s are still around in the NW ? Matt any up your way ? maybe they went down hill, at one time that was the best for the good ol beef rib and filets. Dang I'm old

prime rib over the Barbie is hard to beat especially in the ice fog .....

I like prime rib. Do you cook yours in the oven or BBQ, Adler?

I make my Prime Rib both ways. Depends on my mood I guess and who is eating it with me. I normally do it in the oven. I cut little slits in there and put whole cloves of Garlic in the slits and coat it with some oil and slow cook it in the oven. Then I take the juices and make a little sauce. Damn it allways turns out great, medium rare, juicy and tendor with amazing flavor!

STOP THIS AT ONCE ............. it's only 9.39am west coast time and too early for lunch/supper.

dang this is making me hunt through the frig :D

Needs a rub too.

And Erich, there is one here that I know of. In my younger years, we used to go up there on Friday nights and scope the babes on the dance floor. Haven't eaten there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back