Top ten (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D said:
It's Panzerkampfwagen, not panzerkampwagon ...they're not goin' on a f*ckin' "vacation" in Montana, you tart. It can also be Pz.Kpfw - some people just say Pz. ...but that's wrong because it'd translate into Panzer which is just armour ...which is wrong.

Now your getting outta hand a few people are startin to get pissed with you, you blammed me for doing that now your doing it, stop.

Haha - shut up, hussars.

And no you didn't, 38, you forgot the F and had an O instead of E.

plan_D said:
Haha - shut up, hussars.

Dont make me leap out your computer screen and bitchslap you, Usually I would leap out of the Phone but its a Long Distance Call.

It's Panzerkampfwagen, not panzerkampwagon ...they're not goin' on a f*ckin' "vacation" in Montana, you tart.

It's a little known fact that it means 'Armoured puff mobile' rather than 'Armoured Fighting Vehicle'. :lol:

God! I just forgot to put the "f" thats all!

Accidentally on purpose P38? ;)

It can also be Pz.Kpfw

The English translation is AFV, that's acceptable IMHO. As would be PKW.

some people just say Pz. ...but that's wrong because it'd translate into Panzer which is just armour ...which is wrong.

I use that! :lol: Armour can mean tank in English, so no it isn't wrong and actually panzer originally meant safe/protected IIRC, though it may have come from the French word for breastplate. :confused: Also what was it Heinz Guderian called them again? :twisted:

I use Pz mainly (as it's easiest) or Panzer or PanzerKampfWagen unless I'm quoting.

My name has been missspelt countless times but this is the 1st time I mentioned it, as people don't do it purely to annoy me (I hope! :lol: )

102first_hussars said:
plan_D said:
Haha - shut up, hussars.

Dont make me leap out your computer screen and bitchslap you, Usually I would leap out of the Phone but its a Long Distance Call.

a word of advice, pD might just let you get away with that, just don't try that with les :lol:

Alright guys lay off of 102_Hussars! PD will always be the guy to correct anyone, its not his fault. Lets just get back on topic and not start a WWIII over this website.

Whoa hold up! I said "lets not start WWIII over this website". I dont care if you guys pretend if PD is French, but please, dont get me involved in this verbal war.

102first_hussars said:
you heard him Lets start WW3, Me and NS will be Canada, and P-38 obviusly the States, and Pd can be France and we all gang up on him.

Woah! We said PD may leave you alone but not after likening him to France! ;)

Seriously guys, calm down.

Hussars, there are some people who have firm attitudes toward things, Pd is one, Les is another, and unless you got thick skin you aint gonna survive on here buddy, Its all in good fun!

Look at P-38 there for example - he was a bit like you when he joined here, but now hes been here a while hes got to know how things work around here. Reading older posts help with this, and remember - were a lot more laid back than many other forums...

cheddar cheese said:
102first_hussars said:
you heard him Lets start WW3, Me and NS will be Canada, and P-38 obviusly the States, and Pd can be France and we all gang up on him.

Woah! We said PD may leave you alone but not after likening him to France! ;)

Seriously guys, calm down.

Hussars, there are some people who have firm attitudes toward things, Pd is one, Les is another, and unless you got thick skin you aint gonna survive on here buddy, Its all in good fun!

Look at P-38 there for example - he was a bit like you when he joined here, but now hes been here a while hes got to know how things work
around here. Reading older posts help with this, and remember - were a
lot more laid back than many other forums...

Yeah I know he was, I read that Forum about P-38 being the bitch of the thread or something and that he got yellowcarded (Just Pointing this out P)

I know this is all in good fun, and Im taking full advantage, but seriously I think PD would fit in quite well in, "you know where"

Nonskimmer said:
102first_hussars said:
Me and NS will be Canada,
Are you kidding?! :shock:
I'm a poor, oppressed Maritimer and you're a rich Alberta boy! It would never work! [-(
What would the tabloids say? :-k

;)

Oh and another thing, I think it would be Great publicity, Front Page Headline will say

Alberta Redneck Teams up with Nova Scotia Trailer Park Boy

Ill be Julian and youll be Ricky.

Just imagine us screaming at the same time "F*ck off Layhee!"

And you sayin "Randy Put your shirt back on" or to Corey and Trevor "Smokes Fellas"

No way man! I'm Bubbles! :cool:
(the guy in the middle)

Attachments

• tpb7_184.jpg
    tpb7_184.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 209
  • liquor_and_whores_bubbles_149.zip
    340.7 KB · Views: 59
Lol. I lie Id be ricky because Im probably the only one that smokes, I actually have that same shirt.

those glasses man, its so funny cuz my older brother had the same ones with the same magnification problem, he had a little head so he had to make that exact same face to keep his glasses on.

The shows with MTV now so its gonna start suckin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back