Top ten

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

102first_hussars said:
The shows with MTV now so its gonna start suckin.
What? Aww, jeez! They can't do that! It won't be the same at all! Every bit of the charm will disappear! :confused:
It's the best thing to come out of Nova Scotia since...well...me. :toothy5:

I love the show Trailer Park Boys! It's a local classic that's spread all over! 8)

Skim is that show shown on PBS ............ public broadcasting in the States... ? I am in a pretty remote spot in Oregon and every once in awhile I will run across a show from Canada which is a real crack-up. wonder if this is it ??

~ E ~

Everyone has to calm down ...so I can't rip that little rats head off? If I were France, you'd be smellin' of garlic and makin' hemroids sound romantic, hussars.

Nonskimmer said:
102first_hussars said:
The shows with MTV now so its gonna start suckin.
What? Aww, jeez! They can't do that! It won't be the same at all! Every bit of the charm will disappear! :confused:
It's the best thing to come out of Nova Scotia since...well...me.

No, those Keiths commercials are alot better than you,

"Dumpin the Pride of Nova Scotia on the floor."

Everyone notice how these two started speaking French after saying I was France in World War III? It seems that I don't even have to do anything to conquer them both. I at least expected some kind of resistance ...so what? I can't think of any nation that fell that quickly to France ...jesus christ ...

No, it doesn't work like that. I'm not in need of calming because I already am calm. If you're going to set them up ...don't sit there and expect me not to knock 'em down.

Must be. Time for you to change the bed sheets ...and whatever you've been eating ...don't eat it again.

What heat? Have you not washed down there again?

And, there's no 'heat' with retard returns like yours. Plus the fact, I'm actually having a decent conversation with someone who has an IQ larger than her shoesize ...unlike you. And since she's American ...and she's smarter than you, the comment on another thread about the "dumbest Canadian is smarter than the smartest American..." is kind of defunct. Especially since she's not the smartest American (although she is smart) ...but I would put money on you being the dumbest Canadian...

I'll just interrupt the love fest long enough to respond to this.

102first_hussars said:
No, those Keiths commercials are alot better than you,

"Dumpin the Pride of Nova Scotia on the floor."
Alexander Keith's is not the pride of Nova Scotia. Alexander Keith's is a vile, tasteless, watery concoction that is brewed up for tourists and folks who want an easy guzzling drink on a hot day, but not a real beer. I'll admit those commercials with the Scotsman are kinda funny though.

Carry on please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back