Treys pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

treyzx10r

Senior Airman
Dec 27, 2010
orlando
Daytona
SeanFZ1013.jpg

Jennings GP
DSC_0258.jpg

Roebling road Gsxr turn 9 lowside
e9456d9f.jpg

e9456cf9.jpg

got 'em round the outside
DSC_9451.gif

DSC_9434.jpg

Very cool Trey!!:thumbright: :cool: Hope no one was hurt to bad on whats left of the GSXR.:shock: I have a friend whom we have built a car for that use to race down there at Daytona.:)

Last edited:
Very cool Trey!!:thumbright: :cool: Hope no one was hurt to bad on whats left of the GSXR.:shock: I have a friend whom we have built a car for that use to race down there at Daytona.:)

thanks Aaron ,thats the rider standing next to what is left of his ride ,the only injury was to his pride and wallet.I would love to see a pic of that Daytona car.

Trey, he ran in the 250 and 500cc classes but as to the ccs or ama I don't know. I will try to remember to ask him the next time I see him.

Cool shots Trey.

Thats something I never managed to do on my Fireblade was get my knee down. Not through lack of trying tho', I used to go rouindabout surfing on the way to and from work, but each time I was going for it, a little voice in the back of my helmet would say...'if you screw this up, you're throwing umpteen thousand quids worth of bike, leathers and what-have-you down the road for what ?'

Then I saw sense and realised I just wasnt cut out for a sports bike...after three years of having fun on one...and upgraded to my Harley.

Attachments

• THRUXTON5.jpg
    THRUXTON5.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Harley.jpg
    Harley.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 194
Cool shots Trey.

Thats something I never managed to do on my Fireblade was get my knee down. Not through lack of trying tho', I used to go rouindabout surfing on the way to and from work, but each time I was going for it, a little voice in the back of my helmet would say...'if you screw this up, you're throwing umpteen thousand quids worth of bike, leathers and what-have-you down the road for what ?'

Then I saw sense and realised I just wasnt cut out for a sports bike...after three years of having fun on one...and upgraded to my Harley.

Thanks for the compliments everybody and nice Hog Gary,I just ca'nt pull the trigger on one of those yet. No real trick to 'sliding the knee' just lots of seat time ,good set up and real good tires. Keep the shiny side up,cheers Trey

Some nice pics Trey my brother use to do alot of bike'in but gave it up of late just to many old injuries.Cheers

The latest one finished was of Major Tushio Sakagawa 25th Sentai Hankow ,China 1944 . From what I've read the Japanese did'nt officially keep scores of aerial victories but they say this pilot racked up 40 confirmed victories

JAPfw006.jpg

JAPfw007.jpg

JAPfw003.jpg

The Raiden was modelled after Lt Yoshihiro Aoki 352 grp Kanoya Air Base 1945

J2M3fly004.gif

J2M3fini004.gif

The reference pic I had of the Ki-84 Frank identified it as being painted pale grey and being flown with HQ Chutai 29th Sentai on Taiwan(Formosa) summer of 1945

JAPfw.jpg

tojoreshoot2002-1.gif

The Ki-61 Tony was out of the box decals and it was all in Japanese so I do'nt know the info on the markings

Ki-61fly006-1.gif

The Ki-100 same basic airframe as the Tony but of course with the radial powerplant. Again the unit info was in Japanese so solly no translator

goshikifini4009.gif

N1k1-J Shiden Kai,found it fascinating that this aircraft developed from a mid-wing centerline float plane. This one was flown by Lt Takashi Oshibuchi,some debate on the stripe color on the fuse I've seen it in white as the same aircraft?

N1K2ffly005.gif

N1K2ffly007.gif

Ki44 Tojo not sure if its true but from what I've read not a single copy of this airframe survives today. One source accounts that on 19 february,1945 a small group of these attacked 120 B-29's downing 10, 2 reportedly by ramming.

Tojofini009.gif

Tojofini2002.gif

and last but not least the Zeke and my first feeble attempt at the salt method so be kind please

ZEKEfly004-1.gif

ZEKE3fini001.gif

I was lacking in my knowledge of Japanese a/c as well ,that was one of the motivating factors. I still have a lot to learn. Its been a good learning tool for some weathering techniques too,a bonus if you will ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back